Centre Toussaint is currently looking for an administrative clerk to join its team. We want a candidate with an interest in the field of administration, marketing or communication.
This job offer is linked to the Employment Integration Program for Immigrants and Visible Minorities - PRogramme d’aide à l’Intégration des Immigrants et des Minorités visibles en Emploi (PRIIME).
- Make appointments with customers and partners
- Manage emails and messages
- Input data
- Drafting texts, letters and other documents
- Promote the company on social networks
- Answer the phone occasionally
- Other related tasks
- The candidate must meet these criteria related to the PRIIME program:
- Must have obtained the permanent residence less than 5 years ago
- OR is a member of a visible minority (regardless of whether the place of birth is Canada or another country) and has no previous experience in the field in Canada or the United States
- Excellent written and oral French (English and Haitian Creole are assets)
- In-depth knowledge of the MS Office suite and the Google suite
- Possession of a working computer with Internet
- Autonomy and assiduity
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the values and mission of Centre Toussaint
- Desire to grow with Centre Toussaint
Schedule: 30 heures par semaine (flexible) / Lundi au Vendredi de 10h à 16h de préférence
Place of work: Teleworking - in the current context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidate based in Montreal and its surroundings.
The role of the Social Media Manager is to share posts on the story and feed of the Centre Toussaint’s pages. You will have to reply to comments and messages in the inbox.
- Post stories 3 times per week
- Publish 3 times per week on the feed
- Interact daily on the platforms
- Write captivating descriptions
- Use relevant hashtags
- Pictures and ideas will be provided
- An asset: being able to create original content
- French and Haitian Creole (an asset)
- Creativity and sense of initiative
- Good writing skills
- Organization skills
- Familiar with Social Media
- Knowledge of the values and mission of the Centre
- Desire to grow with the Centre
Schedule: 2-3 hours per week at home
Salary: Salary: The working hours of the volunteers will be compiled in order for them to benefit from free classes.